Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Relay for Life

It's been a while since I posted so I thought I would let you all know what's been going on with the family. Friday night Trent, Ella, and I spent the night at Green Hill Park for the American Cancer Association's Relay for Life. John had to video a wedding on Saturday so he came, walked, and went home to sleep. I was a little worried about Ella in the tent, but she did wonderfully! Trent was excited for simple fact that he was campling in the tent in a place other than our family room or the backyard. Our small East Salem team raised $500 for the ACA and had walkers on the course the entire night. I took the camera but was so busy that I forgot to take pictures.

This week is Vacation Bible School at church. We are having a lot of fun, but it's just hard to go directly into teaching VBS when we just got out of school. Ella has her 3rd ballet class this afternoon also!

I will post more at a later date.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Way to go with Relay! I miss Green Hill Park...at Christmas we went with my brother and his crew and did a little geocaching there. It brought back so many memories of going there after track practice and jumping in the river too cool off...ahh high school!