Monday, August 27, 2007

King of the Jungle

I finally got the video from yesterday to upload onto the site. I would've had it up earlier but I kept getting error messages. This is just a short video clip off our digital camera...sorry it's not the best but you get to hear and see a little.

I started back to school today and I was very excited about finding out who would be in my class. I don't think I've never been this excited about getting my class list before, but since I know most of the kids from teaching first grade last year and also knowing some of them personally as the parent of a member of their class I was really looking forward to seeing who I got on my roll. Trent found out who will be his teacher this year and he is also very excited that he will have 2 good friends in his class - Ahmad from his 1st grade class and Reece from his basketball team. And he will have Lindsey A. in his class again this year...many of you will remember that Lindsey is Becca A.'s identical twin sister, and Becca was Trent's best friend (who just happened to be a girl - not to be confused with a girlfriend) in kindergarten. we'll have to see how that one works out.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Trent,
Pops and I think your solo sounds great! We are looking forward to seeing the whole video--please remind your Mom and Dad to bring it this weekend.
Who is your teacher this year?
Love,
Purson