Thursday, August 16, 2007

Dress Up Ella


Just wanted to share a picture I took of Ella over the weekend. She has really gotten into playing "dress up." This is her Tinkerbell costume from last Halloween...many of you may remember that she absolutely hated wearing it in October, so it's quite funny that it is now her favorite thing to play in at home. And of course you must have the perfect pair of pink heels to go along! All she's missing is her princess crown - unfortunately, I think we left both of them in Atlanta. (Person, will you check and see if you have 2 crowns at your house? If so, can we have one back?)

Sad news to report...Trent told me yesterday that he is ready to clean out and sell all of his Rescue Heros toys to make room for new toys that are not so "little boyish." I knew it was coming eventually. He can't be a little boy forever, but part of me is still sad because this means he's getting big so fast. The other part of me says "Yippee!" This frees up a massive amount of space in his room. If anybody is interested in a full set of Rescue Heroes action figures, Command Center, helicopter, fire truck, etc. let me know. We told Trent that the money he makes from the sale can go towards buying new toys so he's moving along quickly at getting them ready to sell.

Well, I guess it's time to start the beginning of school countdown. I go back on August 27th and Trent will start September 4th.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Ella, you look just smashing! I am sorry, but there is only one crown at my house.

Trent, I think Randy is very handsome!
I cannot believe the Rescue Heroes are leaving. Be sure you ask Mom to keep some for when YOU have children. (Remind her of the FORTY Barbie dolls that belonged to her and Abby and are still in Person's basement!)

grammy said...

Trent, remind how much you enjoy some of your Dad old things so she should keep some of your Resue Heroes for her grandchildren.

Ella, you look beautiful all dressed up.

Carrie, I hope you are not too busy with school to keep up your bloggers I love them...