Sunday, October 19, 2008

Trent's Profession of Faith

Today was a very exciting day for our family...Trent became a Christian and accepted Jesus to come and live forever in his heart! I wanted Mom, Dad, and Abby to be able to share in the joyous occasion so I videoed part of it. I'm sorry for the bad quality...I was standing at the back of the church so the lighting is not great and my hands were shaking like crazy. It's looking like we are going to aim for his baptism the Sunday after Thanksgiving since Pops, Person, and Abby will be in town.

That was a very exciting and happy part of our day but leave it up to Ella to throw in some laughs today. This is a video clip of her saying the pledge and singing "My Country 'Tis Of Thee." Each morning at preschool they start their day with the pledge to the American and Christian flags and then they sing. Ella is working very hard to learn her pledges and song but she's getting a little confused...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are SO proud of you, Trent!
Love,
Pops and Purson

Cynthia said...

Congrats to you all! And what a HUGE day for Trent! Yeah!