Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Trent and Ella at Auntie's Cabin

When Abby and I were little we always got excited about going down to Aunt Hazel and Uncle Harold's cabin because it meant that we got to ride the horses. It's funny how things have changed...Libby built a new barn and moved her horses over to her house years ago and not long ago the fence around the barn was taken down. Now I watch my children play soccer where the horses once used to graze. And the biggest change?? Since there are no longer horses to ride we must find other types of entertainment..........................

















GOLF CART!!!!!
John and Brent take Ella and Cole for a ride.

John, Trent, and Henry finish a ride up to the top of the hill and back.

Who needs horses when you've got a golf cart?!?!

Oh, my! I don't know if Pops knows how to operate the cart!

Love this picture of Brent hanging onto Cole for dear life and Henry telling Pops where to go.

One thing that has changed a lot would be the creek. My mother would've NEVER, NEVER, NEVER let Abby and me in the creek. The creek has been cleaned up a lot since I was little.


Ella's creek shoes didn't get too wet.


ABSOLUTELY LOVE Jill's face in this picture.

Appears that Ella is having a lot of fun!

No comments: