Thursday, September 20, 2007

Pops Will Be Proud!

I must say that the day the Boy Scouts Cubmaster comes to lunch is not my favorite...unfortunately, today was that day. Each year, the Cubmaster from the local pack comes and hands out flyers to all the boys in1st-5th grade during the lunches to get the word out about the Sign-Ups and Information Meeting the next week. And each year without fail I must explain to the whining girls in my class why they were not given a colorful flyer and calm my boys who have been wound-up by our exciting visitor. This year was no different...except for one thing...the Cubmaster has gotten Trent hooked on the idea of Boy Scouts. And I'm pretty sure it had something to do with talk of shooting BB Guns - at least, that's what I heard from the boys in my class.

Fortunately, as a former Girl Scout (and a Gold Award recipient at that) I am a supporter of scouting. So it appears that Trent will be joining Cub Scouts next Tuesday. But I know there is one other person who is probably more excited about it than John and me - that would be Pops. So Dad, as a supporter of the Boy Scouts and most importantly as Trent's Pops I only have one question for you...


HOW MANY BOXES OF POPCORN WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUY THIS YEAR????? :-)
Popcorn sales begin September 28th!

No comments: